Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Luke’s Missives Conclude a Very Blog-a-Riffic Wednesday

Luke’s Missives Conclude a Very Blog-a-Riffic Wednesday
Current mood: cooky/wacky
Category: Life

Lucas claims he stayed up until around 3am last night, writing his new book, "Robo-Wars." (Luke: "Mom! It's not copyrighted yet!!!!")

Me: "Luke, you NEED to NOT be WRITING at THREE IN THE MORNING TONIGHT. YOU NEED TO BE SLEEPING!"
Luke: "But Mom, I do my best writing at night."
Me: "As did I, but my parents would NEVER have allowed me to stay up all night, when I was 7, writing a book."
Luke: "That's because your parents were crazy."
Me: "THOUGH TRUE, you still can't."
Luke: "Did your parents have videocameras on you? Is that how they knew?"
Me: "No, because my dad would have to have stood there cranking some old reel-to-reel machine, and he had better things to do."
Luke: :(Laughs)
Me: "Go to sleep. NOW."

No comments: