Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm Having Oodles of Fun With The "BeLEEber."

...reading my unmedicated, bipolar, lunatic ex-mother-in-law's fanatical stalker tweets on Twitter to some American Idol winner named Lee DeWyze who is from Mt. Prospect, her neighboring suburb. Lee has 99,337 followers and is currently following 100 people. MYEXMIL is not one of them.

Seriously, she's 70 years old, people. She sounds like I did when I was into Shaun Cassidy when I was 8, or Luke's little paramour's tweets on Twitter to Justin Bieber. MYEXMIL lets Lee know when she's coming and going at home, that she's watching him on TV, that she's in his audience, reports that she saw him live one evening.. And I'm thinking soon there will be tweets about her going through his garbage and driving slowly behind his car. She's a "BeLEEber." For sure.

I'd follow her on Twitter, because her tweets are hilariously random, scattered and abbreviated, much like her manner of behavior, but she'd know it was me, for on Twitter, I have no pseudonym. (No, you can't follow me on Twitter if you don't already. My tweets are protected. For good reason.)





No comments: