Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Sorry. And Trolls, Beware.

The friend that I'm fighting with emailed me this morning to let me know that it wasn't *she* who left the malicious, nasty comments on my blog the other day. I completely believe her, and in hindsight, one of them seemed what would've been totally random coming from her and unrelated to anything we were fighting about. That leaves me with one other sort of obvious culprit, who I sensed has been trolling my blog anyway.

She and I have major issues we need to resolve right now, and I think we'll be able to accomplish that in due time. Feelings are raw, tempers are flared, but I do love this person, even though she doesn't think I do, and am very sorry that I wrongfully accused her in public of something she did not do. I appreciate her email, and will think carefully on how to respond to her when I'm ready.

Our friendship has never been easy and it's not going to get any easier any time soon.

(But to that individual who is trolling my blog and left the comment, something to the effect of me only being utterly dishonest, totally self-absorbed and only happy when someone is buying me things? Fuck you and your "anonymous" comment. As one of my dear friends said to me recently, there's a place in Dante's Inferno for people like you...)


No comments: