Monday, May 28, 2012

Bad Words You Should Never Say in Public

The Department of Homeland Security vs the internet is on crackdown. The UK Daily Mail, actually, posted pictures of the taboo keywords people use online that are almost guaranteed to have the government of the USA following your every move. I've used a number of them. As far as I'm concerned, the government can follow me all they want. I'm a peace-loving, passive anarchist who doesn't believe the US government should exist at all, though I vote as a registered Democrat, because it's the lesser of two evils. If the CIA can tap John Lennon's phone, I'm sure they can peruse my blog whenever they feel like it. Here is the comprehensive list of bad words nobody should be using, but I will use anyway if I so choose:



With all that in mind, this Memorial Day, I WOULD like to thank all the men and women in the Armed Forces who have fought to maintain my freedom to piss off the government. To Obama? Bring them back home like you said you would months ago. They're all going apeshit crazy in the Middle East. They ALL most likely have PTSD. War is not the answer. Give peace a chance.

No comments: