Friday, June 8, 2012

Really? Like, For Real? I'm sorry. My Week.

Today's victory?




I've found this to be largely true:


Seriously, though Kate can read my mind...


Tatus, I'm sorry. I forgot. Trying to juggle yours, mine and the Best Male Friend's schedules got me all fucked up.  We both sent you another someecard to apologize, which you'll probably read in 2 weeks.


What the the Best Male Friend thinks:


About that CD:



It was one of those weeks:


I'm a walking contradiction:


John and Yoko met over this simple word:


It'd been a busy week:


Hey, cut me some slack: I was manic for days!


I mean, really...this was this week's biggest challenge!


Handling both of you guys isn't easy. 


Totally. You all have one pesky trait in common:


Not physically, anyway:


I've spent a considerable amount of time in the sun as of late, and I'm starting to look like the Leather Lady:


A vast amount of meme-worthy Jesus pictures made it around this week, which all scare me:


Learned a bit about color theory:


I should really contemplate exercise:


And...


Another vast truism:



Bob Welch. Why? 
Suicide is so unnecessary! We'll always have "Sentimental Lady" and "Ebony Eyes," and his catalog of work with Fleetwood Mac: 


Goodnight. 

No comments: