Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dinner Outta Here!

After the Contemporary Service last night, I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with Luke, Ma, Jenny (my friend and sponsor), Pastor Dave and his niece, Chloe (who sings in my band). The resulting? None of us are very steady with the camera after we've had a lot of bread with olive oil and cheese, drunk with yumminess.

Jenny asked for a little more ice for her iced tea. You know, just a little. So they brought her a pitcher:


A great picture of Jenny and I together, in which I look marginally sane:


My mom, Pastor Dave and Chloe, giggling it up (all Dave does is giggle):


Then Luke decided to Lego everybody. Dave:


Chloe: 


Jenny, Lego-fied:


Luke and I, looking ghastly, where Luke was like "Please don't touch me, Mom."


A much-needed giggle fest with people I love to pieces. For the first time in days (a week? Two?) I felt neither manic nor depressive. I felt stable. Didn't stop me from getting like 5 hours of sleep, waking up at 6:30am, having half a pot of coffee before getting the bright idea that since I was falling asleep on that coffee, to head to Starbucks for my crack mixture. (I was running out of half and half anyway, and it's in the same store...) Should Master Professor Bingo Smartypants decide to wake up, I am baking cinnamon rolls! Then it's off to Research Paper Crank Out Writing Session. Be back later, fools.


No comments: