Monday, December 31, 2012

All There is To That.

To the nosy, unwelcome, thought-I-was-long-rid-of reappearing reader: You wretched nit, your pimply hyperbole and lack of internet savvy is not lost on me, so I wish you'd crawl back into the well from which you came. My life is interesting, though, thank you, I have most of my sanity back since we last sparred and I'm 1/4 done with my master's degree & could psychoanalyze all of y'all to death, and 90% of you need psychotherapy and a psychiatrist to begin with. In short, GO AWAY. For running a newly computerized office, you once again did a pretty shitty job of visiting me *not* under a proxy IP, but you're nothing if not stupid and I'm nothing if not brilliant. So sod off.  Slow holiday season for the Former Supervisor of The Offbeat Drummer, Who Never Earned Anyone's Respect...because she is incapable of an intellectual thought.




That is all.

6 comments:

best male friend said...

Holy crap, not ARLENE again? Seriously? Lady, stay away or we will ALL rip you to shreds.

Well, my dear, where I am, today is tomorrow or tomorrow is today, however you want to look at it. I hesitate in wishing anyone a "Happy New Year," because of the fluidity of life as a whole. It's just another day. I'm not going to interfere, and I know where you're coming from, and I know your heart is broken. And I know you're kind of in a bad way all around, but look ahead, even if for right now it's just for Luke's sake. xo

The Offbeat Drummer said...

Oh holy crap, yes, you're right, Arlene. I honestly don't have the time or energy to revisit old wounds that she might open up again, or cover my tracks of her nosing around & clearly she has forgotten that not only do I have roughly a 45pt IQ advantage over her, I'm now armed with the mind of a fucking SHRINK.

Anonymous said...

What is she up to now? And why now? Your wounds are all healed and you don't need to apologize for anything or censor yourself out of fright. She has nothing to gain, other than to make you uncomfortable in your private space.

If you were heartless, which you're not, you could've taken the office for all they're damn worth on a number of gross offenses and mistakes.

She really needs to get off your fucking site if she doesn't want all the skeletons in her own closet to surface. Because we, your friends, will character assassinate her.

The Offbeat Drummer said...

I'll go so far as to say that if she doesn't stay off my blog, I'll assassinate her completely, which people can take however they want. This is my site. My blog. My rules. My venting space. She can rot in fucking hell for all I care and probably will. Hare Krishna!

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me. SHE'S back??

*waves for old time's sake*

~Miss Thang

The Offbeat Drummer said...

Miss Thang II: Yep. But I think we collectively, as a group, can run her out.